Author Topic: Alice Richardson b Felton  (Read 2565 times)

Offline aspin

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • What a Lad What a miss
    • View Profile
Re: Alice Richardson b Felton
« Reply #9 on: Thursday 15 June 17 23:44 BST (UK) »
Sorry David I should have sent my last message to you about the birth of Alice
Elizabeth
McKenzie,Helmsdale.,Mackay's,Gordon's,Polsons,Sutherland's,Loth & N/Z .Watson ,Munro,Pitsligo.Black. Harle ,East Hollywell.Black,and Short East Hollywell.Northumberland Gair, Amble,Douglas,Amble,Mitchell ,Fettercairns,Lyall, Brechin .Mearns Brechin.Thompson's ,Spittal. Maghie,Young .Raey Cumberland & Newcastle & Glasgow .Gilroy, Northumberland. Stark's Kyloe & Tweedmouth .Skeen's Tweedmouth.Gregsons Northumberland & America. Andrew Farmer Turnbull Berwick , Pool and Black Hull.Lounton Tweedmouth

Offline Radcliff

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Crown Copywrite on all census material,
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Friday 16 June 17 14:45 BST (UK) »
Very clear headstone
St Nicholas Gosforth
In affectionate Rememberance of
Alice widow of
Captain James Richardson of South Shields
and second daughter of Jacob Steel
of Felton
who was born September 10 1816
And departed this Life
At Gosforth

Little minx knocked five years of her age yet knew her exact birth date
March 14th 1892
Gunning County Down,Kneale Isle of Man,Riddle Tynemouth,Bibby Kendal/Bradford,Colenso Penzance/Barrow-in-Furness,Steele Corney Fell,Chapman Ely,Dawes Alfreton,Blamire Westmoreland and Ulverston
Dislike the use of P Messaging system, unless its of a sensitive nature, Rootschat is  an open forum,

Offline Radcliff

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Friday 16 June 17 15:19 BST (UK) »
you have seen the 1911 for Jacob Black and it states distant relative and adopted niece for Miss Allen
Gunning County Down,Kneale Isle of Man,Riddle Tynemouth,Bibby Kendal/Bradford,Colenso Penzance/Barrow-in-Furness,Steele Corney Fell,Chapman Ely,Dawes Alfreton,Blamire Westmoreland and Ulverston
Dislike the use of P Messaging system, unless its of a sensitive nature, Rootschat is  an open forum,

Offline Radcliff

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Friday 16 June 17 15:28 BST (UK) »
Perhaps your Jacob Black died in Frome
estimated birth 1836
death registered Frome,June 1918

probate granted to Sarah Ann Allen Spinster
14 Vicarage Street Frome on the 20th June 1918

Offline aspin

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • What a Lad What a miss
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Friday 16 June 17 16:47 BST (UK) »
Thank you so much will have
 to take myself a trip to Gosforth    I was wondering if Jacob would leave a will
Wonder why they went to Frome I googled it and it looks a nice little place 
Once I pick up something like this I like get further into
Thank you once more
Elizabeth
McKenzie,Helmsdale.,Mackay's,Gordon's,Polsons,Sutherland's,Loth & N/Z .Watson ,Munro,Pitsligo.Black. Harle ,East Hollywell.Black,and Short East Hollywell.Northumberland Gair, Amble,Douglas,Amble,Mitchell ,Fettercairns,Lyall, Brechin .Mearns Brechin.Thompson's ,Spittal. Maghie,Young .Raey Cumberland & Newcastle & Glasgow .Gilroy, Northumberland. Stark's Kyloe & Tweedmouth .Skeen's Tweedmouth.Gregsons Northumberland & America. Andrew Farmer Turnbull Berwick , Pool and Black Hull.Lounton Tweedmouth

Offline Radcliff

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Friday 16 June 17 18:22 BST (UK) »
I wonder what happened to Captain James Richardson

Offline aspin

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • What a Lad What a miss
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: Friday 16 June 17 18:39 BST (UK) »
I have been looking for him but nothing yet
I wonder if he was lost at sea but I see the had a daughter Isabella   
Also looking for her death too
Elizabeth

Offline Radcliff

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: Friday 16 June 17 18:42 BST (UK) »
Isabella Richardson,
birth registered in Alnwick Union,1839 has mothers name as Steel,

Felton burial records have a burial of Isabella Richards,age 1 month,April 28th 1839,
abode South Shields

perhaps your Alice's child

Offline Radcliff

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Friday 16 June 17 18:52 BST (UK) »
4 James Richardsons lost at sea

1859 on the Kalos
1860 on the Sarawak
1860 on the Kotua
1861 on the Colin Campbell

1857 (James Richards) Duke of Northumberland