Author Topic: CULLEN'S OF ARMAGH  (Read 566 times)

Offline paul_mc

• RootsChat Member
  • Scottish Guy researching his roots....
    • View Profile
Re: CULLEN'S OF ARMAGH
« Reply #27 on: Sunday 25 June 17 20:39 BST (UK) »
I was hoping for some more help on the same subject

On my tree I only have Mary Quin and William Mulholland with one child.

Mary Ann Mulholland. (My great great grandmother)

As William and Mary were married in Loughgall, Armagh, Northern Ireland in 1853 and Mary Ann wasn't born until 1861 - This has got me thinking about the possibility of more children - I've check the Irish Census from early to mid 1800's but no mulhollands listed - there are a few in 1901 but too much of a time fame missing for me to connect any potential descendants.

Any thoughts

P
McCARROLL, MCCARDLE, COX, STRACHAN, CALDWELL, RAMAGE, WOOD, JOHNSTON

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline aghadowey

• RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: CULLEN'S OF ARMAGH
« Reply #28 on: Monday 26 June 17 08:35 BST (UK) »
I've check the Irish Census from early to mid 1800's but no mulhollands listed
The first complete census is 1901- only small fragments of earlier ones for a few areas survive- so not sure what you checked

You haven't mentioned religion but if they were Catholic then parish registers for the mid-1800s might be online or available elsewhere.
http://registers.nli.ie/
Please do NOT ask for lookups by Personal Message.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.