Author Topic: LDS Memorials  (Read 1971 times)

Offline Wexflyer

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Not Crown Copyright
    • View Profile
Re: LDS Memorials
« Reply #18 on: Friday 23 June 17 20:16 BST (UK) »
I did not doubt you that the entries are non-sequential.. Where we differ is that you clearly think that the entries should be sequentially numbered. I don't think that was necessarily so. There are volumes where everything is pretty sequential, but if memory serves me correctly, I also noticed volumes where the entries were not so. I took that to mean that there was more than one engrosser at work at one time, so that consecutive entry numbers could end up in different volumes.
BRENNANx2 Davidstown/Taghmon,Ballybrennan; COOPER St.Helens;CREAN Raheennaskeagh/Ballywalter;COSGRAVE Castlebridge?;CULLEN Lady's Island;CULLETON Forth Commons;CURRAN Hillbrook, Wic;DOYLE Clonee/Tombrack;FOX Knockbrandon; FURLONG Moortown;HAYESx2 Walsheslough/Wex;McGILL Litter;MORRIS Forth Commons;PIERCE Ladys Island;POTTS Bennettstown;REDMOND Gerry; ROCHEx2 Wex; ROCHFORD Ballysampson/Ballyhit;SHERIDAN Moneydurtlow; SINNOTT Wex;SMYTH Gerry/Oulart;WALSH Kilrane/Wex; WHITE Tagoat area

Offline Katharine75

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: LDS Memorials
« Reply #19 on: Saturday 24 June 17 13:04 BST (UK) »
I am getting confused now. I thought that the op had the refrences, but when looking for the memorial they wanted, it wasn't there but had nearby numbers as shown in photo.
If that is the case it would be helpful for the op to post their full references for the missing memorial.
That way others could look and see if they come to same conclusion!