Author Topic: PRICE LOOKUP COALBROOKDALE  (Read 85 times)

Offline Al in Vane

• RootsChat Veteran
  • I've not edited my PROFILE yet
    • View Profile
PRICE LOOKUP COALBROOKDALE
« on: Wednesday 28 June 17 12:22 BST (UK) »
Can anyone help with a William Price who was born around 1790 in the Coalbrookdale area, may have had a brother John. Not many clues but he had a son Michael who was born there sometime between 1818 and 1821 going on his age in several censuses.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline ciderdrinker

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: PRICE LOOKUP COALBROOKDALE
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 28 June 17 12:56 BST (UK) »
Hello
I can't see a baptism for Michael Price but there's a possible for William at Madeley 26.11.1786 son of Thomas and Eleanor Price.
A burial for him also at Madeley 15.11.1832 age 46 from Asiatic cholera at Madeley Wood.
Possible marriage 21.11.1808 to a Mary Corbett.
Siblings Ann 8.10.1780, Sarah 7.12.1783,Margaret 8.2.1789,and  Thomas 31.7.1791

But it's such a common name Price it may not be them.

Ciderdrinker

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Al in Vane

• RootsChat Veteran
  • I've not edited my PROFILE yet
    • View Profile
Re: PRICE LOOKUP COALBROOKDALE
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday 28 June 17 13:31 BST (UK) »
Many thanks for those Ciderdrinker, much appreciated. Quite a few of the names do seem to follow down in the family and William's early death also fits in with what we already know.