Author Topic: Can anyone with a brick wall regarding my grandmothers line?  (Read 2640 times)

Offline myluck!

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Can anyone with a brick wall regarding my grandmothers line?
« Reply #9 on: Thursday 29 June 17 10:59 BST (UK) »
A friend of mine, her mum is my dads cousin, as her dad is Mary's brother; and through following him and some of the other siblings; we have some info on Mary's mother but she appears on some records as Ellen and others as Helen and we have a potential burial record as Helen Clifford in Tralee in 1983

As you have some information on her siblings have you looked for their birth records?
This could help find her.

If the family I found is correct and your great grandfather was married twice, some maybe half siblings.

The man who is Mary's brother, if he is still living may be able to say where he was baptised to look at those church records
Kearney & Bourke/ Johns & Fox/ Mannion & Finan/ Donohoe & Curley
Byrne [Carthy], Keeffe/ Germaine, Butler/ McDermott, Giblin/ Lally, Dolan
Toole, Doran; Dowling, Grogan/ Reilly, Burke; Warren, Kidd [Lawless]/ Smith, Scally; Mangan, Rodgers/ Fahy, Calday; Staunton, Miller
Further generations:
Brophy Coleman Eathorn(e) Fahy Fitzpatrick Geraghty Haverty Keane Keogh Nowlan Rowe Walder

Offline MrsD16

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Can anyone with a brick wall regarding my grandmothers line?
« Reply #10 on: Thursday 24 August 17 09:37 BST (UK) »
Hi all so sorry for taking so long to reply like has a way of getting in the way and ancestry had to take a backseat for a little while, but I really appreciate all of your replies and I will follow up all of your suggestions and will update if I find any further info thanks :)