Author Topic: Parents & Grandparents of. JUANA CARO QUIÑONES, Rincón, Puerto Rico  (Read 277 times)

Offline Kelger

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Parents & Grandparents of. JUANA CARO QUIÑONES, Rincón, Puerto Rico
« on: Thursday 29 June 17 11:28 BST (UK) »
Hello all,

I am looking for more information on the parents and grandparents of Juana Caro Quiñones. I got their names from church records but nothing further. I would like to have something to corroborate the names. Her parents were Manuel Caro Vega & Jacinta Quiñones Soto.  Her grandparents on her mother's side were Juan Ángel Quiñones & María Eugenia Soto. I do not have the second surnames for either of her grandparents. I do not know how to proceed. Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards,
Kelger

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Online *Sandra*

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Hugs.............
    • View Profile
Re: Parents & Grandparents of. JUANA CARO QUIÑONES, Rincón, Puerto Rico
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 29 June 17 18:02 BST (UK) »
"We search for information, but the burden of proof is always with the thread owner"

Census information is Crown Copyright  http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

British Census copyright The National Archives; Canadian Census copyright Library and Archives Canada

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.