Author Topic: Penrhoslligwy Baptisms  (Read 542 times)

Offline catringoch

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Penrhoslligwy Baptisms
« on: Friday 30 June 17 12:07 BST (UK) »
Does anyone know if the baptisms (1766 - 1813) in the parish of Penrhoslligwy have been transcribed anywhere? I am a member in findmypast and and ancestry, but have had problems with records between these dates.

(in case someone can help I'm looking in particular for births / bapt for Anne Morris around 1811 or or William Owen 1810)

and looking for any MI's for Penrhoslligwy that I can search.
diolch
Catrin
Jones / Roberts / Eames/ Owen / Griffiths - Llanddona / Llanfaes / Llansadwrn Sir Fon, Anglesey
Morgans / Samuel - Llanarthe / Llannon
Jacob - Llandeilo Fawr
Hopkins - Pontarddulais

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline wilcoxon

• -
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • Barry Sheene 1950-2003
    • View Profile
Re: Penrhoslligwy Baptisms
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 06 July 17 18:40 BST (UK) »

Anglesey Parish Registers
Genuki has this information. You may have to contact the Record Office. http://www.anglesey.gov.uk/leisure/records-and-archives/113706.article

This list of parish records now in the care of Anglesey Record Office appears here with the permission of the Archivist. Please note that there are, in a few cases, gaps in the dates given, and that some of the records
are microfilm copies of original records held at The National Library of Wales, Aberystwyth.

WPE/53 Penrhosllugwy B 1578-1990 .M 1578-1967. D  1578-1992.
Census information is Crown Copyright (see: www.nationalarchives.gov.uk)

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline aled23

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Sunday 09 July 17 19:29 BST (UK) »
Hi
I know there is a hardback transcription of the dates you are looking for, taken from the original parish register and cross referenced with the Bt's (If I remember correctly, as I HAVE USED IT ON NUMEROUS OCCASIONS)...maybe Gwynedd Family History Society has a copy for sale?..

Offline catringoch

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Sunday 09 July 17 19:32 BST (UK) »
Thank youfor your replies.
Diolch
Catrin
Jones / Roberts / Eames/ Owen / Griffiths - Llanddona / Llanfaes / Llansadwrn Sir Fon, Anglesey
Morgans / Samuel - Llanarthe / Llannon
Jacob - Llandeilo Fawr
Hopkins - Pontarddulais