Author Topic: Images of Derbyshire Parish Registers  (Read 2130 times)

Offline jonw65

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Images of Derbyshire Parish Registers
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday 12 July 17 23:25 BST (UK) »
Familysearch appear to have caught up on the anomaly that some of the "restricted to centre" images were working through the web.  Just tried some Sussex parishes that had been changed in April to say had to be viewed at one of their centres but if you signed in were still accessible at home, unfortunately now these even when you are signed in are restricted.

As I said in my first reply, the Bishops Transcripts are still available. So all is not lost for East Sussex, though it's not as good as it was.

Offline smudwhisk

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Whiskey (1997-2018)
    • View Profile
Re: Images of Derbyshire Parish Registers
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday 12 July 17 23:53 BST (UK) »
As I said in my first reply, the Bishops Transcripts are still available. So all is not lost for East Sussex, though it's not as good as it was.

Sorry Jon, I missed your post about East Sussex. :-X  I agree all is not lost, but the coverage for BTs does vary a lot so that there is no guarantee that something else isn't available in the PRs.  Looks like I shall have to make use of the facilities at one of the local LDS FHCs.
(KENT) Lingwell, Rayment (BUCKS) Read, Hutchins (SRY) Costin, Westbrook (DOR) Gibbs, Goreing (DUR) Green (ESX) Rudland, Malden, Rouse, Boosey (FIFE) Foulis, Russell (NFK) Johnson, Farthing, Purdy, Barsham (GLOS) Collett, Morris, Freebury, May, Kirkman (HERTS) Winchester, Linford (NORTHANTS) Bird, Brimley, Chater, Wilford, Read, Chapman, Jeys, Marston, Lumley (WILTS) Arden, Whatley, Batson, Gleed, Greenhill (SOM) Coombs, Watkins (RUT) Stafford (BERKS) Sansom, Angel, Young, Stratton, Weeks, Day