Author Topic: Northumberland Archives Marriage Look Up Request  (Read 1629 times)

Offline River Tyne Lass

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Northumberland Archives Marriage Look Up Request
« Reply #9 on: Thursday 13 July 17 14:40 BST (UK) »
Thank you crisane and Christine for your additional posts giving more information and direction.  I won't be seeing the person who is after the marriage information until next week.  This person was hoping to find out more particularly on Grandfather's side. She will no doubt be thrilled that not only has the marriage entry been found but the initial leg work in finding her other ancestors has also been started.

This is very kind of you both to generously give of your time in helping out with this and I know your help will be very much appreciated.

I have checked the on-line registrars' site and it appears that the Richardson & Leadbitter marriage was also at St Alban's.  I should be able to research this for her myself soon when I am next able to get to North Shields local studies.  The Richardson & Hodgson marriage appears to have taken place in either a registry office or a nonconformist Church. 

Thank you for helping with opening the doors to her past!  I can't wait to share all this  with her next week! :)
Conroy, Fitzpatrick, Watson, Miller, Davis/Davies, Brown, Senior, Dodds, Grieveson, Gamesby, Simpson, Rose, Gilboy, Malloy, Dalton, Young, Saint, Anderson, Allen, McKetterick, McCabe, Drummond, Parkinson, Armstrong, McCarroll, Innes, Marshall, Atkinson, Glendinning, Fenwick, Bonner