Author Topic: tracking down Aberdeen warhero relatives Sgt J.B.Lamont  (Read 3639 times)

Offline Ad van Zantvoort

• No PM
  • RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: tracking down Aberdeen warhero relatives Sgt J.B.Lamont
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday 05 September 17 07:50 BST (UK) »
Hello All who were so kind and able to help me out to track down Sgt J.B.Lamont's relatives. More than appreciated!!!  I will write to his poss.Sister and see were it goes. Of course I will keep you updated and informed about my research.

Cheers,
Adrian

Hello members, I have send a letter about a month ago to Lamont's poss. sister but NO reply sofar.
What is your advise close this treat or looking further??

Cheers,
Adrian
Bomber Command research during WW2 in the South Eastern part of The Netherlands. Especially aircraft crash research and locating their crews.

Offline flst

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Tuesday 05 September 17 21:47 BST (UK) »
Do not close this thread! You never know who may come across this & have the answers you seek :)
regards,
flst
TAYLOR, COBBAN, SCOTT, PATERSON, BARCLAY,  DUNCAN, SKENE, SIM, WOOD, STEPHEN, ROSE,  CUMINE, MORISON, GERRARD, PYPER, ANDERSON,  FARQUHAR, BURNET, THOMSON, DAVIDSON, BIRNIE,  STRACHAN, DEY, GERRIE, ROBERTSON, FINNIE, WYLLIE,STEPHEN,WILLOX,MICHIE,MARR,BRUCE, CLUBB,SLESSOR,CLARK, SIMPSON,HEPBURN,SINCLAIR,BEEDIE,FOWLIE, CLYNE,FINDLATER, JOHNSTON,BROCKIE,PARK, WATT,MACKIE,WALKER,YEATS,THIRD, BURD,EWAN,ARTHUR,AUCKLAND, MURDOCH,LOW, IRVINE,CHALMERS,BOYES, LYON,SMITH,ADIE, WATSON - ALL N.E.SCOTLAND.

Offline GreatGrandDaughter

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Friday 21 February 20 16:20 GMT (UK) »
Hi everyone. I’ve been searching for this branch of the family for years. Joseph Ballard Lamont junior would have been a first cousin of my mother. Thanks for sharing all the info however I hadn’t seen that death certificate before. I thought Raymond the younger son would have been the informer . Will be looking into this as I have photos of Raymond and the father in the 1950s. Thanks again for the info. ....And thanks for sharing about Joseph Ballard Lamont.
J

Offline Delmonte

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Thursday 15 October 20 23:30 BST (UK) »
Came across this Joe was my uncle, reading through the posts you are slightly on the wrong track, he never had a sister called Margaret, but Jim was a brother, he had 4 brothers and 3 sisters, 2 brothers and 2 sisters are still alive.
D