Author Topic: William James THOMAS  (Read 8955 times)

Offline rosball

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • John Scott Henderson 1853 Scotland -1919 Vic
    • View Profile
Re: William James THOMAS
« Reply #63 on: Thursday 20 July 17 09:11 BST (UK) »
Margaret Baird ARCHIBALD's death notice from SMH 12 May 1969

Ros

adding : probate packet https://www.records.nsw.gov.au/item/1302064
Let's not tolerate bullying !
Herrington Kent  Henderson Scotland Kerr Scotland Reston Scotland  Smith Scotland  Kellow Cornwall  Doney Cornwall  Wadeson Lancashire  Whiteley Yorkshire Gregan Ireland

Offline Dannemois

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • I've not edited my PROFILE yet
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: Friday 21 July 17 22:53 BST (UK) »
Exmouth

some details on Slam Sullivan; if you Google his name, there is a very interesting PDF doc about him leaving Cardiff to live in Oz, may be of interest to you
Roy
anything and everything to do with the village of Brithdir, near New Tredegar in Gwent.

Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline rosball

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • John Scott Henderson 1853 Scotland -1919 Vic
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: Friday 18 August 17 13:36 BST (UK) »
Hi Exmouth,
   Were you able to get hold of your Mum's birth certificate and did it give you the information you wanted?  It sounds such a lovely idea and I do hope you find out where she was born.

Incidentally I have sent you a pm with links to the probate records - there were quite a few death, marriage and birth records attached to those.  To see your personal message just click on My Messages in the brown banner at the top of the page.

Ros
Let's not tolerate bullying !
Herrington Kent  Henderson Scotland Kerr Scotland Reston Scotland  Smith Scotland  Kellow Cornwall  Doney Cornwall  Wadeson Lancashire  Whiteley Yorkshire Gregan Ireland