Author Topic: William Bruce & Katherine Nicoll -Thurso, Scotland  (Read 546 times)

Offline Andrew Robert Bruce NZ

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
William Bruce & Katherine Nicoll -Thurso, Scotland
« on: Monday 24 July 17 10:50 BST (UK) »
DEAR SIR/MADAM,

I AM HOPING YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ASSIST ME PLEASE.

IíM RESEARCHING MY BRUCE FAMILY TREE AND TRYING TO FIND WHO THE PARENTS OF MY 9TH GREAT GRANDFATHER WILLIAM BRUCE ARE, BORN 1677 IN THURSO, CAITHNESS, SCOTLAND.

WILLIAM BRUCE MARRIED KATHERINE NICOLL ON JULY 17 1691, AND SOME ANCESTORY WEBSITES HAVE HIS FATHER AS ROBERT BRUCE BORN ABT 1654, THURSO, SCOTLAND.

DO YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION THAT MAY ASSIST ME FIND WILLIAMíS TRUE PARENTS PLEASE?

LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU.

KIND REGARDS,

ANDREW ROBERT BRUCE
(NEW ZEALAND)

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Cazza47

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: William Bruce & Katherine Nicoll -Thurso, Scotland
« Reply #1 on: Monday 24 July 17 18:10 BST (UK) »
The marriage is on Scotlands people but I do not have any credits at the moment, also I am unsure how much information you get on marriages of that date.
Carol
Muckley, Routledge, Roe, Bontoft, Brumpton, Bills, Aspatria, Carlisle

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.