Author Topic: My grandmother, born 1942 (adopted)  (Read 2439 times)

Offline Treetotal

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: My grandmother, born 1942 (adopted)
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday 26 July 17 18:05 BST (UK) »
You would need to report to moderator to ask for the post to be deleted...good luck and I hope you get answers...there is always the option to put out an appeal in the newspaper where she was born.
Carol
CAPES Hull. KIRK  Leeds, Hull. JONES  Wales,  Lancashire. CARROLL Ireland, Lancashire, U.S.A. BROUGHTON Leicester, Goole, Hull BORRILL  Lincolnshire, Durham, Hull. GROOM  Wishbech, Hull. ANTHONY St. John's Nfld. BUCKNALL Lincolnshire, Hull. BUTT Harbour Grace, Newfoundland. PARSONS  Western Bay, Newfoundland. MONAGHAN  Ireland, U.S.A. PERRY Cheshire, Liverpool.

RESTORERS:PLEASE DO NOT USE MY RESTORES WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION - THANK YOU

Offline MacGrigor

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Wednesday 26 July 17 18:07 BST (UK) »
I've reported it to the moderator. Unfortunately, I'm not even sure where she was born. Being raised in Wiltshire, you'd assume the south-west somewhere. Thank you for your kind wishes.
Lipman family of Aldgate - ends with Lewis Lipman (d. 1871, Bethnal Green), son of John Lipman 'late of Glasgow' (1856)
McGregor family of Fodderty - ends with Alexander McGregor (b. 1765, Fodderty), son of Murdoch McGregor and Kate Stewart

Offline Treetotal

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Wednesday 26 July 17 18:17 BST (UK) »
You may want to consider looking for Beaumont deaths on Freebmd for 1942/43
Do let us know if you reach a satisfactory conclusion and good luck in your search.

Carol
CAPES Hull. KIRK  Leeds, Hull. JONES  Wales,  Lancashire. CARROLL Ireland, Lancashire, U.S.A. BROUGHTON Leicester, Goole, Hull BORRILL  Lincolnshire, Durham, Hull. GROOM  Wishbech, Hull. ANTHONY St. John's Nfld. BUCKNALL Lincolnshire, Hull. BUTT Harbour Grace, Newfoundland. PARSONS  Western Bay, Newfoundland. MONAGHAN  Ireland, U.S.A. PERRY Cheshire, Liverpool.

RESTORERS:PLEASE DO NOT USE MY RESTORES WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION - THANK YOU

Offline MacGrigor

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Wednesday 26 July 17 18:35 BST (UK) »
I will do. Thanks for everything.
Lipman family of Aldgate - ends with Lewis Lipman (d. 1871, Bethnal Green), son of John Lipman 'late of Glasgow' (1856)
McGregor family of Fodderty - ends with Alexander McGregor (b. 1765, Fodderty), son of Murdoch McGregor and Kate Stewart

Offline dawnsh

• Global Moderator
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Wednesday 26 July 17 18:55 BST (UK) »
Adam

The moderating team don't routinely delete any topics.

You can mark it as 'completed', there is a button to do this at the bottom of your screen.

It will then be moved off the main county board.

Dawn
Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Sherry-Paddington & Marylebone,
Longhurst-Ealing & Capel, Abinger, Ewhurst & Ockley,
Chandler-Chelsea