Author Topic: Please Help Restore My Only Photo of Francis Meller and Wife  (Read 234 times)

Offline rdiienno1

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Please Help Restore My Only Photo of Francis Meller and Wife
« on: Sunday 30 July 17 15:28 BST (UK) »
Hello everyone,

You have all been so good to me with my previous photo, I hope you will allow me to impose on you once more.  This is the only photo I have the Mellers and I guess I'm asking for a miracle based on the how bad the photo is.  If anyone would consider taking a stab it restoring this one, I would be very grateful.

God bless,
Ron

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline stevew101

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Stotfold Boy
    • View Profile
Re: Please Help Restore My Only Photo of Francis Meller and Wife
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 30 July 17 18:57 BST (UK) »
Hi Ron,

If you have the picture, can you scan it in at a higher resolution?  It is only coming up at 96 dpi.

A higher resolution will give the picture a better chance.

Best Wishes
Steve
**Please ask if you wish to modify my restores**    HFD Turner-Warwick-Gentle-Game-Harris-Howard-Clements-Gould-James-Lee-Cooper-Castle-Pallet-Hide-Barns-Watts-Swain-Shatbolt-Bonfield-Gundrill-Izard-Impy-Ellis-Carter-Honour BFD Gentle-Tansley-Bly-Rowney-Wilshire-Fisher-Tingay-Ivory-Clark SFK Jay-Norman-Ship ESX Jay-Mann-Gould-Fletcher MIDDX Roberts-Longe AUSTRALIA - Henry Gentle 1795-1865

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline rdiienno1

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Sunday 30 July 17 19:09 BST (UK) »
Hi Steve, unfortunately I do not have the original photo.   All I have is the digital photo that I sent.   I'm sorry about that.

Offline xinia

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Sunday 30 July 17 19:26 BST (UK) »
gave it a go.. :) 

xin
Sutherland, Himsley, Finnie, Robertson Edgar Short  Patrick  Creighton, McCallum,Brown, Henderson, Stark Green, Draycott, Clarke, Yorke, Norris, Haywood, Moore, Argyle, Patrick,Tallack, Hellyar, Pope, Raven, Lobb.. Hook -Smeeton - Heafford - Freeman -Craddock - Crane - Smalley -Ashton Spriggs Swingler cotton riddington York gilbert mattock and more :)

One of the most difficult things to give away is kindness, it is usually returned.

UK Census info. Crown Copyright, from www.nation

Offline stevew101

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Stotfold Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Sunday 30 July 17 19:36 BST (UK) »
Couple of more goes for you.

Steve
**Please ask if you wish to modify my restores**    HFD Turner-Warwick-Gentle-Game-Harris-Howard-Clements-Gould-James-Lee-Cooper-Castle-Pallet-Hide-Barns-Watts-Swain-Shatbolt-Bonfield-Gundrill-Izard-Impy-Ellis-Carter-Honour BFD Gentle-Tansley-Bly-Rowney-Wilshire-Fisher-Tingay-Ivory-Clark SFK Jay-Norman-Ship ESX Jay-Mann-Gould-Fletcher MIDDX Roberts-Longe AUSTRALIA - Henry Gentle 1795-1865

Offline rdiienno1

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Sunday 30 July 17 19:44 BST (UK) »
You guys are all just incredible!  Thank you very much!

Ron

Offline stevew101

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Stotfold Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Sunday 30 July 17 19:50 BST (UK) »
You are very welcome Ron

Offline japeflakes

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Sunday 30 July 17 21:11 BST (UK) »
late, simple b&w

Offline Trishanne

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Sunday 30 July 17 23:43 BST (UK) »
Two from me