Author Topic: FEELY FEEHILY Catherine Kate born 1866 Lurganboy  (Read 451 times)

Offline ppechard

• RootsChat Extra
  • Tracing the ancestors of my two sons UK - IRELAND
    • View Profile
FEELY FEEHILY Catherine Kate born 1866 Lurganboy
« on: Thursday 10 August 17 12:03 BST (UK) »
Hello, I would like to find the ancestors of FEELY FEEHILY Catherine Kate born 18/02/1866 Lurganboy. Her father is FEELY Terence, her mother MC DONALD Bridget.

Thanks for your help
Pascal
NORTH WALES - ANGLESEY  : HUGHES - OWENS -JONES -WILLIAMS...
NORTHAMPTONSHIRE  : HIGHAM - MASSON - STURGESS - WELSH - MALSHAW...
IRELAND  : GILROY, ROBINSON, ROONEY, Mc DANIEL, Mc DONALD, FEELY...

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Sinann

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: FEELY FEEHILY Catherine Kate born 1866 Lurganboy
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 10 August 17 15:40 BST (UK) »
Her birth cert gives the townland of Gortinar, mother's name as McDaniel.
McDaniel appears to change to McDonald all over the country, I have this change in one of my families as well and have seen other examples.

https://civilrecords.irishgenealogy.ie/churchrecords/images/birth_returns/births_1866/03542/2303864.pdf

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Sinann

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: FEELY FEEHILY Catherine Kate born 1866 Lurganboy
« Reply #2 on: Thursday 10 August 17 15:55 BST (UK) »
Her baptism on the 24th left hand page
http://registers.nli.ie/registers/vtls000634861#page/138/mode/1up

I didn't see any earlier children in the Civil Records but they only start 1864 so it would be worth have a look at a few years back to see if their are earlier children and also see if the parents marriage can be found in the parish records.