Author Topic: Westleton Cornish surname  (Read 1112 times)

Offline VJS

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Westleton Cornish surname
« on: Thursday 10 August 17 14:54 BST (UK) »
I should appreciate it if someone could look up Sophia Cornish who was born about 1794 in Westleton. She married William Page 4 May 1829 in Bungay. She gives her place of birth as Westleton on several of the census.  Kind regards  Valerie

Offline iluleah

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Zeya who has a plastic bag fetish
    • View Profile
Re: Westleton Cornish surname
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 10 August 17 16:49 BST (UK) »
Hi and welcome to rootschat

You will need to post 3 times before you can use your PM and can do that by just answering twice more then you could  PM http://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php?topic=235127.0 who is offering look up for Westleton parish records
Leicestershire:Chamberlain, Dakin, Wilkinson, Moss, Cook, Welland, Dobson, Roper,Palfreman, Squires, Hames, Goddard, Topliss, Twells,Bacon.
Northamps:Sykes, Harris, Rice,Knowles.
Rutland:Clements, Dalby, Osbourne, Durance, Smith,Christian, Royce, Richardson,Oakham, Dewey,Newbold,Cox,Chamberlaine,Brow, Cooper, Bloodworth,Clarke
Durham/Yorks:Woodend, Watson,Parker, Dowser
Suffolk/Norfolk:Groom, Coleman, Kemp, Barnard, Alden,Blomfield,Smith,Howes,Knight,Kett,Fryston
Lincolnshire:Clements, Woodend

Offline VJS

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Thursday 10 August 17 20:51 BST (UK) »
I have been told to post twice more and then I can use PM. What is PM please.  VJS

Offline iluleah

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Zeya who has a plastic bag fetish
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Thursday 10 August 17 23:48 BST (UK) »
Just answer again and your PM will work.

PM is Private Message, so it means you can click on the link I gave you and click on the person who posted that message and send them a PM asking if they would do a  look up for you

What he asks is
For a look up request please start a new topic in the CENSUS and RESOURCE LOOKUP REQUEST board for this county. so you can do that and not even PM him BUT he was last on rootschat  15 June 14 so you may not get an answer I would PM him as that will send him an email ( as long as he has activated it
Leicestershire:Chamberlain, Dakin, Wilkinson, Moss, Cook, Welland, Dobson, Roper,Palfreman, Squires, Hames, Goddard, Topliss, Twells,Bacon.
Northamps:Sykes, Harris, Rice,Knowles.
Rutland:Clements, Dalby, Osbourne, Durance, Smith,Christian, Royce, Richardson,Oakham, Dewey,Newbold,Cox,Chamberlaine,Brow, Cooper, Bloodworth,Clarke
Durham/Yorks:Woodend, Watson,Parker, Dowser
Suffolk/Norfolk:Groom, Coleman, Kemp, Barnard, Alden,Blomfield,Smith,Howes,Knight,Kett,Fryston
Lincolnshire:Clements, Woodend