Author Topic: Anthony Christie family of Cumbernauld.  (Read 236 times)

Offline Croy Girl

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Anthony Christie family of Cumbernauld.
« Reply #9 on: Sunday 13 August 17 00:11 BST (UK) »
Hi Annette.Ive just started researching Anthony Christie and Mary anne Kelly tonight.

I have an Anthony Christie who married into my dads  Family from Croy cumbernauld.From what i found tonight.My Anthony Christies father was Timothy Christie and your Anthony was Timothys brother.I started for me and a  relative that is related to my smith family.The relative im helping is Mary Annes great grandaughter.Marguerite

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Croy Girl

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Sunday 13 August 17 00:26 BST (UK) »
ive just spoke to Kate and she says thats Daisy Christie who great granny brought up in Twechar.Shes not sure if it was Daisy who died in Childbirth.She says she remembers her mum talking about Daisy  often.She is going to ask her aunt May See what she remembers. Marguerite

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline annette ellen

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday 15 August 17 05:10 BST (UK) »
Hi Croy Girl,
I also have it that Daisy was born maybe before her mother died and I am sure that my Mother-in-Law has spoken about her as being around. How long for we still cannot seem to find out much about her life!!
I have it that Anthony Christie and Catherine O'Brien as his parents !
But we can only keep trying.
Thanking you, 
Regards Annette
Dundee, Montrose, Perthshire, Errol,- Ireland , Birmingham, Huddersfield, England, Rotterdam, Holland.
Kettles, Kettle, Young, Archibald, Smith, Greive, Philp, Gibson, Mason, Bent, White, Cunneen, Cahill, Frost, Bridges, Mothersole, Money, Roche/Roach, Lenehan/ Linehan/ Linahan, Leonard, Sayles, Waren/Warren, Johnson, Berigan/Bergin/Berrigan/Birgin, Janssen.
Steel, McNab, Christie, Kelly, Fraser.