Author Topic: Pamela R(*) born c 1955 UK  (Read 599 times)

Offline queenswood 1

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Pamela R(*) born c 1955 UK
« on: Monday 14 August 17 21:10 BST (UK) »
This is a long shot- i recall a school friend called Pamela R(*) who moved to Canada with her parents around the time I was taking my 11 plus in 1965 - we were schoolfriends briefly and about the same age. I was born in 1955. We lived in Mudeford, Hampshire (now in Dorset) and I would love to know how I could possibly find out where she moved to in Canada.

I know it is a really long shot but would welcome any suggestions.

Many thanks
Caroline

(*) Moderator Comment:
Edited in accordance with RootsChat policy of not publishing details of living people here, or details of people who may still be living. This is to protect all concerned from spam, identity abuse, internet abuse, etc, etc.

Roots/Day/Atkins - (Essex/Suffolk/ London)Bourne/Milner/Corden-(Staffs/Shrops/Cheshire)
Wood/Gibbs/Battrick/Fall/Budden-(Dorset)

Online CaroleW

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Barney 1993-2004
    • View Profile
Re: Pamela R(*) born c 1955 UK
« Reply #1 on: Monday 14 August 17 22:56 BST (UK) »
Rootschat has a no living persons policy

Please see

http://www.rootschat.com/help/posting_guide.php

Please do not post requests asking for help to find (possibly) living relatives or friends.
RootsChat is a forum for searching for ancestors. Anything posted on the internet is in the public domain where anybody can see this information. To protect people and their identities we do not encourage the posting of information about people who are or maybe still living.
Even with permission from the subject of a post we would seriously advise against giving too much information as to betray their identity.

You can find some tips for searching for living people on these RootsChat topics:
RootsChat Topic: Searching for living relatives and Rootschat
RootsChat Topic: Tracing Living Relatives
Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
Carlin (Ireland & Liverpool) Doughty & Wright (Liverpool) Dick & Park (Scotland & Liverpool)