Author Topic: Daniel and Mary Lyons and family Kerry. After 1919Daniel was born in Galway  (Read 1163 times)

Offline Seeper

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Daniel was born in Galway, 1884 and his wife Mary Meara in Tipperary.  they married 1919 and lived in Kerry where Daniel was a policeman.  AT some stage they moved to Tipperary where Daniel died in 1963, this information given to me by Sinann for Tipperary enquiries also a note of birth for two children,  1929 and 1930 both in  Loughrea.  Given that these two births show
nine and ten years after marriage I am wondering if there are any others records of birth in Kerry
nearer time that marriage took place. I believe they were living at  Caherdaniel at one time.

Any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks,

Seeper

Offline Sinann

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Daniel and Mary Lyons and family Kerry. After 1919Daniel was born in Galway
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 17 August 17 13:52 BST (UK) »
Link to other thread
http://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php?topic=777080.0
Seeper I didn't give the names of the children on the other thread as they could still be living and RootsChat has a no living persons policy so you should remove their names from your post.

If the mother's maiden name isn't listed on the index of possible Kerry births it's unlikely you will find them unless any died young and show up in the deaths on Irish Genealogy as child of policeman.

Offline Seeper

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Daniel and Mary Lyons and family Kerry. After 1919Daniel was born in Galway
« Reply #2 on: Thursday 17 August 17 14:25 BST (UK) »
Thank you.

Seeper