Author Topic: baptisms in milford kerrykeel area of donegal  (Read 250 times)

Offline advent

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
baptisms in milford kerrykeel area of donegal
« on: Tuesday 22 August 17 14:02 BST (UK) »
I am seeking the "Baptismal" record of Mary Gallagher born (circa) 7th august 1866 (found her civil registration). The family resided in the townland of Garrygort? (could be mispelled). I believe that this may be outside Milford on road to Kerrykeel.
Would some kind roots-chat collague inform me what Chapel would have been close to the stated location in 1866. Looking on-line Milford Catholic Church appears to be a more recent building. I am not concentrating my search there.

I am seeking (a) What possible Church? (b) What possible parish could Mary Gallagher have been Baptised July/August 1866? Regards

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.