Author Topic: Two James MARRIOTTs - were they related?  (Read 511 times)

Online Newfloridian

• RootsChat Veteran
  • MENE INTUS ET IN CUTE NOVISTI
    • View Profile
    • The Extended Craxford Family Genealogy Magazine
Re: Two James MARRIOTTs - were they related?
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday 29 August 17 18:53 BST (UK) »
Many thanks

That's most helpful.

The digging continues  ;D

Alan
Leicester / Northampton: Craxford,  Claypole, Pridmore, Pollard, Tansley, Crane, Tilley
Derby: Naylor, Ball, Haywood
Buckinghamshire: Cook
London: Craxford, Lane Crauford
Tyneside: Nessworthy, Simpson

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Online Newfloridian

• RootsChat Veteran
  • MENE INTUS ET IN CUTE NOVISTI
    • View Profile
    • The Extended Craxford Family Genealogy Magazine
Re: Two James MARRIOTTs - were they related?
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday 30 August 17 08:46 BST (UK) »
Postscript:

I've been following these two families through the censuses. Francis Marriott and Ann Cutler moved to Ripley where they had a large family.  It appears that Ann died in the fourth quarter of 1873 after giving birth to her tenth child - a son named George

Alan
Leicester / Northampton: Craxford,  Claypole, Pridmore, Pollard, Tansley, Crane, Tilley
Derby: Naylor, Ball, Haywood
Buckinghamshire: Cook
London: Craxford, Lane Crauford
Tyneside: Nessworthy, Simpson

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.