Author Topic: Ronald Moss b1893 Blenheim  (Read 1228 times)

Offline Fresh Fields

• RootsChat Veteran
  • If only they could talk !
    • View Profile
Re: Ronald Moss b1893 Blenheim
« Reply #72 on: Wednesday 20 September 17 21:23 BST (UK) »
They arrive back in Victoria at Launceston which I think is in Australia?
Cr

Hi.

I would suggest that the important thing to note here is that the more commom arrival  [departure] point for this area of Australia was Melbourne, the capital city of Victoria, then trans-shipping down to Launceston [Tasmania] on the direct inter-island services.

- Alan.
Early Settlers & Heritage. Family History.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Cockneyrebel

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
    • rosserhenderson.tribalpages.com
Re: Ronald Moss b1893 Blenheim
« Reply #73 on: Thursday 21 September 17 10:07 BST (UK) »
Well I did geography at school but it was about 50 years ago but I've learnt more about Oz since doing family history! I see Jamjar that NSW originally had NZ in it's state as well as half of Oz.
Cr
Rosser, Henderson, Chapman, Clarkson, Harper, Healey, Horth, Page, Bowers, Ritchie, Sheen, Smith and Weymark.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.