Author Topic: UK, Outward Passenger Lists - specific record  (Read 641 times)

Offline lucymags

• RootsChat Senior
  • Slowly but surely...
    • View Profile
UK, Outward Passenger Lists - specific record
« on: Sunday 17 September 17 13:07 BST (UK) »
Does anyone have free access to the "UK, Outward Passenger Lists, 1890-1960 Passenger Lists"?

I can see the heading to a particular name which may be of interest to me, but cannot drill down to see if it's a likely match. The name is shown as Mr Le Marshe, leaving from England. If anyone can supply the date and cities of departure and destination, I'd appreciate it.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Christine53

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Re: UK, Outward Passenger Lists - specific record
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 17 September 17 13:19 BST (UK) »
There is barely any further information : the box is ticked for adult, married foreigner and he was travelling from Southampton to Natal, departing 13 May 1905 on the ship, Briton. That's all , I'm afraid.
Pullinger Hillier Moxham Butterfield Button Browne Wallis Floyd Blyvers Cordery Cuttress Greve Fagg Belsey Lancaster Markwick

Census information  Crown Copyright
www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline lucymags

• RootsChat Senior
  • Slowly but surely...
    • View Profile
Re: UK, Outward Passenger Lists - specific record
« Reply #2 on: Sunday 17 September 17 13:41 BST (UK) »
Thanks for that, Christine. I don't think that it can be related to the man I'm looking at, but it's useful to have the info.
  :)