Author Topic: Reginald James CLIFF died 1971  (Read 448 times)

Offline clancam37

• RootsChat Senior
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Reginald James CLIFF died 1971
« on: Tuesday 10 October 17 02:02 BST (UK) »
Could sks please send me a Death Notice/Obituary of the late Reginald James CLIFF died 26th August 1971 and buried at Bromley Cemetery, New Zealand.
In the Christchurch area.
Many thanks
Kind regards
clancam37

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Lucy2

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Reginald James CLIFF died 1971
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 10 October 17 03:54 BST (UK) »
Hi

In the event that nobody in the Christchurch area can help, and as you have a precise date and place of death, you could always try the Alexander Turnbull Library (attached to NZ National Library), and use their "Ask a Librarian" facility.   

https://natlib.govt.nz/collections/a-z/national-newspaper-collection

~  Lu

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline clancam37

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
Re: Reginald James CLIFF died 1971
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday 10 October 17 05:31 BST (UK) »
Hi Lucy2,
Thanks again, I don't live in New Zealand -- will try the Alexander Turnbull Library and see what I can find.
Many thanks.
Regards
clancam37
Hi

In the event that nobody in the Christchurch area can help, and as you have a precise date and place of death, you could always try the Alexander Turnbull Library (attached to NZ National Library), and use their "Ask a Librarian" facility.   

https://natlib.govt.nz/collections/a-z/national-newspaper-collection

~  Lu