Author Topic: Bournemouth research  (Read 769 times)

Offline marcie dean

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Bournemouth research
« on: Wednesday 11 October 17 03:38 BST (UK) »
my mother was born in Edinburgh in 1934 01.06/1934, she lived there, in London briefly then back to Edinburgh,before they moved down to Beth, Columbia road, also Waldon road for a while. she had an older brother who was born 1932 July that year and died may 1933, she was born 01/06/1934 and her brother Alec was born 3/5 Aug 1937 i get confused as my grandads birthday is the same month within a day either way of his, then when they were in Bournemouth they had my auntie 8March 1950 at no time were we living in weymouth. and no I do not have any certs for my mum her siblings or my siblings. though i did have my own until I moved recently, that seems to have walked, not that it helps as my father not being married yo my mother it does not have his name on there. I do not know where he was born, have longer even sure of his name, but he must have lived around the Bournemouth area for them to have met up regularly enough for my mum to get pregnant with me.
Scotlandorkney flett bell, strickland laird traillcalqahoun.
Lanark/Argyll/Renfrew/Ayr:Smith, Steele,Kirkwood,Hamilton,May,orO'mayscott and anderso, craig , forbes taggart Kirkwood, milloy and steel apart ftom others which are numerous, graham mcilroy. stewart.brown battonisle of sku rothsay etc.
 searl rogers sutherland
Edinburgh/Aberdeen:portsea marsh,brownwhittcomb and others. to numerous to mentionweymouth frank.  Laidlaw,Brown,Dean//Charles/Hall/Slight/Johnston belgium loquet

Offline dawnsh

• Global Moderator
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Bournemouth research
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 12 October 17 09:31 BST (UK) »
Hi Marcie

I'm concerned that you haven't asked for something specific with this topic and you are going over things you have posted about on many occasions before.

Dawn

Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Sherry-Paddington & Marylebone,
Longhurst-Ealing & Capel, Abinger, Ewhurst & Ockley,
Chandler-Chelsea

Offline Milliepede

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Bournemouth research
« Reply #2 on: Thursday 12 October 17 09:44 BST (UK) »
my father not being married yo my mother it does not have his name on there. I do not know where he was born, have longer even sure of his name, but he must have lived around the Bournemouth area

Is this who you are looking to research?
Hinchliffe - Huddersfield Wiltshire
Burroughs - Arlingham Glos
Pick - Frocester Glos