Author Topic: Parker family (Mallusk / Carnmoney areas) 18th century - present  (Read 645 times)

Offline allister1964

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Parker family (Mallusk / Carnmoney areas) 18th century - present
« on: Thursday 19 October 17 23:05 BST (UK) »
Is  anyone  else  researching  this  family.  My  relative,  ie:  Janet  Bigger  (born: c1755)  married  a  James  Parker.  From  studying  the  various  sources  available,  these  families  lived  in or  near  Mallusk  from  around  1830 and  probably  long  before  that.

My  problem,  is  linking  the  Parkers  recorded  in  the  Tithe  Applotments  c1830  and  Griffth's  Valuation  c1860,  to  James  and  Janet  (above).

I'd  appreciate  if  anyone  can  help  me  with  this, and  will  be  happy  to  share   my  own  knowledge.

Offline lmgnz

• RootsChat Senior
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Parker family (Mallusk / Carnmoney areas) 18th century - present
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 29 October 17 04:37 GMT (UK) »
Hi Allister,

I was looking at the irishegenalogy image of the registration page containing the birth of David Alexander born 1899 earlier today and noted an Alexander Parker Bill born Cloughanduff on the same page. Son of John Bill and Mary Ingram.

I am not researching either family so do not have more details. I only noted the name Bill because one of my Grahams, Ezekiel Graham b c of Ballycushan married a Sarah Bill.

Cheers

Linda