Author Topic: Gillespie and Greyling  (Read 330 times)

Offline Lauren Campbell

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Gillespie and Greyling
« on: Friday 20 October 17 19:13 BST (UK) »
Looking to find more information about Constance Catherine 'Connie' Gillespie, born 2 Feb 1892 in Linlithgow, Scotland, to James McLaren Gillespie and Annie Waddell & also Connie's husband, Hans Greyling, who I believe was from South Africa (His full name could be Johannes). The couple settled there but I have no clue about whether they married, however I do know that they had at least two daughters - Ann Katherine Drummond Greyling (known as Nancy) born in Perth, Scotland in 1925 and Kit Greyling, her sister, who was born in 1930 in Capestown in East Cape, South Africa. I would love to know more about them, especially Kit, Hans and when the couple were wed. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline -Glen-

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
Re: Gillespie and Greyling
« Reply #1 on: Monday 08 January 18 21:24 GMT (UK) »
Constance and Johannes appear in someone's family tree on Ancestry. They even have a photo of Constance. Thought this may be of interest to you  :)
Galway, Ireland: Cunningham, Deely, Callanan, Conerneen/Conerney, Mullins and more. London, England:  Callingham, Buck, Parker, Comerford, Staples, Pitter, Gallington, Langhelt, Setzer and more!

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.