Author Topic: Gillespie and Greyling  (Read 992 times)

Offline Lauren Campbell

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Gillespie and Greyling
« on: Friday 20 October 17 19:13 BST (UK) »
Looking to find more information about Constance Catherine 'Connie' Gillespie, born 2 Feb 1892 in Linlithgow, Scotland, to James McLaren Gillespie and Annie Waddell & also Connie's husband, Hans Greyling, who I believe was from South Africa (His full name could be Johannes). The couple settled there but I have no clue about whether they married, however I do know that they had at least two daughters - Ann Katherine Drummond Greyling (known as Nancy) born in Perth, Scotland in 1925 and Kit Greyling, her sister, who was born in 1930 in Capestown in East Cape, South Africa. I would love to know more about them, especially Kit, Hans and when the couple were wed. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Offline -Glen-

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
Re: Gillespie and Greyling
« Reply #1 on: Monday 08 January 18 21:24 GMT (UK) »
Constance and Johannes appear in someone's family tree on Ancestry. They even have a photo of Constance. Thought this may be of interest to you  :)
Galway, Ireland: Cunningham, Deely, Callanan, Conerneen/Conerney, Mullins and more. London, England:  Callingham, Buck, Parker, Comerford, Staples, Pitter, Gallington, Langhelt, Setzer and more! Bearsted/Maidstone, Kent: Lamkin, Langley, Smith