Author Topic: Isaac Cliff(e), Bradley, born 1807  (Read 2208 times)

Offline dobfarm

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Scarcliffe village Derbyshire
    • View Profile
Re: Isaac Cliff(e), Bradley, born 1807
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday 24 October 17 18:13 BST (UK) »
That's ironic really! Last Saturday I needed a couple of new real leather belts after dieting of recent, only place that I knew that sold the best ones, was a stall in Skipton market, I decided to leave the car at home, and bus it to see more views of the dales on the bus. In brief- Huddersfield to Bradford, then on to Keighley, then on to Skipton (Skirted past Bradley other of river Aire ), got my belts, saw a bus for Leeds the X 84 and it came back, through Addingham, Ilkley, Otley, then through Bramhope, to Leeds. Then home on bus (through the other Bradley ) to Huddersfield.

Its was first time I'd been to Skipton in 2 years
Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
Any transcription of information does not identify or prove anything.
Intended as a Guide only in ancestry research.-It is up to the reader as to any Judgment of assessments of information given! to check from original sources.

In my opinion the marriage residence is not always the place of birth. Never forget Workhouse and overseers accounts records of birth

Offline Anydogsbody

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Tuesday 24 October 17 18:21 BST (UK) »
Can just picture that, up the The Chevin, past Old Pool Bank and the Dyneley Arms and on through Bramhope, Adel etc. Lovely view across Wharfedale up to Almscliffe Crag.

Offline dobfarm

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Scarcliffe village Derbyshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday 24 October 17 18:32 BST (UK) »
Can just picture that, up the The Chevin, past Old Pool Bank and the Dyneley Arms and on through Bramhope, Adel etc. Lovely view across Wharfedale up to Almscliffe Crag.

Yes I agreed! may do it again before winter !! on a sunny day when it's not chucking it down with rain coming home  :(
Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
Any transcription of information does not identify or prove anything.
Intended as a Guide only in ancestry research.-It is up to the reader as to any Judgment of assessments of information given! to check from original sources.

In my opinion the marriage residence is not always the place of birth. Never forget Workhouse and overseers accounts records of birth