Author Topic: Robert Watson married to Isabella Farquar  (Read 186 times)

Offline derekjwatson25

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Robert Watson married to Isabella Farquar
« on: Thursday 26 October 17 11:38 BST (UK) »
I am trying to research Robert Watson born in Carwath to in 1878 son of William Watson and Elizabeth McLauchlin. He married Isabella Farquar in Fauldhouse 12/6/1903. They had a son William Watson born 5/3/1904 in fauldhouse. I traced Isabella on the 1911 Census but she and William are living with her father. I  tried to find out Robert had passed away but I couldnt find any death certifcate nor any listed divorce. Robert does not appear on any 1911 Census I could find. Hopefully someone will be able to help locate his whereabouts 1904 onwards.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline ev

• Global Moderator
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • Drumkilbo
    • View Profile
Re: Robert Watson married to Isabella Farquar
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 26 October 17 12:31 BST (UK) »
Hi ,

Is Isabella listed as widowed on the 1911 Census ?

ev
Census information Crown copyright , All Census information from transcriptions - check original records , Familysearch/IGI is a finding tool only - check original records

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline derekjwatson25

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Robert Watson married to Isabella Farquar
« Reply #2 on: Thursday 26 October 17 12:53 BST (UK) »
No....the census form isnt clear but I viewed it in Scotland Registry in Edinburgh and im sure its M for married. Ive tried searching military records for Robert but so far no joy.