Author Topic: At last .......  (Read 2685 times)

Offline Andrew Tarr

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Wanted: Charles Percy Liversidge
    • View Profile
Re: At last .......
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday 31 October 17 09:39 GMT (UK) »
But think - if you finally traced everything you'd have nothing to look forward to ....  ;)
Tarr, Tydeman, Liversidge, Bartlett, Young

Offline Jackiemh

• RootsChat Senior
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday 01 November 17 02:52 GMT (UK) »
I didn't say it was my only mystery! I would still like to sort out ggg, gg, g grandfathers on one side,
ggg grandmother there, relationship between people in same village with same surname ............ and many others.
So, I will keep looking.
Jackie
Bateman, Baylis, Bellotti, Boag, Bower (Stillgebauer), Cattermole, Chester, Dullage, Felix, French, Fursse, Garrett, Gilbert, Harding, Haynes, Hazelwood, Plume, Putland, Rudge, Strickson, Vine, Warren, Whitehead, Whitehorn, Wiltshire, Youthed and many more

Offline Jackiemh

• RootsChat Senior
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday 02 January 18 04:05 GMT (UK) »
Well have just received the first marriage and birth certificate for the bigamous husband. Another mystery as the father on the marriage doesn't match the one on the birth certificate!
As the one on the marriage certificate was noted as deceased and a wheelwright, I have checked the records and guess what, can't find anything that matches. So, I am beginning to think the father listed on the birth one is correct, the place of birth matching up with census!
If anyone tells you that researching family history is a piece of cake, kindly disillusion them!
Jackie
Bateman, Baylis, Bellotti, Boag, Bower (Stillgebauer), Cattermole, Chester, Dullage, Felix, French, Fursse, Garrett, Gilbert, Harding, Haynes, Hazelwood, Plume, Putland, Rudge, Strickson, Vine, Warren, Whitehead, Whitehorn, Wiltshire, Youthed and many more