Author Topic: November 2003 issue of Essex Genealogists (Salem, Massachusetts)  (Read 735 times)

Offline yn9man

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
November 2003 issue of Essex Genealogists (Salem, Massachusetts)
« on: Thursday 02 November 17 20:57 GMT (UK) »
Looking for an on line copy (to download) of the November 2003 (Volume 23 Number 4) issue of the Essex Genealogist published by the Essex Society of Genealogists. Article is titled "The 3 John Saunders who came to Essex County in the 1630's".

Thanks.

yn9man   
Scotland - Adam, Galt/Gault, Mellis, Jardine, Turnbull, Robertson, Auchincloss, Murray, Allison/Allason, Mitchell, Cross, Rae, Brown, McHutcheon, Montgomerie, McKenzie, Mackay, McPherson, McInish

England - Saunders/Sanders, Jory/Jorie/Jura, McKey, Williams/ Wyllams,  Lance, Ellis, Trounson, Dingle, Charlton, Hambridge, Sweetman/Sweatman, Ricks/Rix/Reeks, Cole, Shearwood/Sherwood, Toy, Brooks, Moore, Donn, Nicolas, Habberfield,

Denmark - Alling/Aalling, Lastein, Lund, Rasmussen

Offline knort33

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
Re: November 2003 issue of Essex Genealogists (Salem, Massachusetts)
« Reply #1 on: Saturday 04 November 17 20:10 GMT (UK) »
11-4-2017

This article, whose author is Barbara Brett Sanders, may not be available online.  However, it appears that this issue is kept in the Merrimack Valley Library Consortium of the Ipswich Public Library at Ipswich, Massachusetts.  I will send you by Private Message an email address of someone there who can possibly assist you in getting you a copy of this article.

Offline a-l

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Re: November 2003 issue of Essex Genealogists (Salem, Massachusetts)
« Reply #2 on: Sunday 05 November 17 11:15 GMT (UK) »
Please can you pm an address to me ?  My ancs were all at Salem it would be interesting to see what is available.