Author Topic: Tuddenham St Mary.  (Read 1925 times)

Offline SUFFOLK BOY

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Tuddenham St Mary.
« on: Sunday 05 November 17 10:40 GMT (UK) »
Hi gang,As the old primary school in the village will soon be demolished for houses,was wondering if ex pupils had any old memories of being there.I was there from 1968 to 1973 and the teachers were Mrs.Bullock and Mrs Thompson the head teacher was Mrs Plant,best of luck Neil. :)
Brown and Oakley family Glemsford and Lavenham Suffolk,Simpson, Stewart/Steward,Hartley,Hardy family all Lavenham. Pepper family Herringswell, Wakerley & Suffolk.Chapman and Pattle family  Suffolk. Desmond family from cork Ireland and London. Anybody wants information on the Brown family from Suffolk let me know would be glad to help.

Offline Tud1

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Tuddenham St Mary.
« Reply #1 on: Friday 10 November 17 18:26 GMT (UK) »
Hi Neil, remember all those Teachers from way back. The school is looking a sorry-site unfortunately.
My son showed me your post as he and his sister also went there.

Do you remember me, Danny Gower or my brother Melvin? I was there from 1969-1973.

Offline SUFFOLK BOY

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Friday 10 November 17 22:49 GMT (UK) »
Hi Danny,yes I remember,you were in my class your brother was older then me,you used to live down the Cavenham road in the council house I think.So do you remember the Brown's from Herringswell as I am one of them.Garry Tilbrook,Andrew Hunt,Michael & Chris Jordan,Trevor Woolston,Alan Nunn,Richard & Sharon Whent,Sharon Spooner,Ian Hayhoe,Diane Howell,Andrew Carter,Glen Ewing,I bet this will get your memory working overtime on all this :) sadly some of our school mates have passed away and some of us are still alive and kicking.Can you come up with more?best of luck :)
Brown and Oakley family Glemsford and Lavenham Suffolk,Simpson, Stewart/Steward,Hartley,Hardy family all Lavenham. Pepper family Herringswell, Wakerley & Suffolk.Chapman and Pattle family  Suffolk. Desmond family from cork Ireland and London. Anybody wants information on the Brown family from Suffolk let me know would be glad to help.

Offline Tud1

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Saturday 11 November 17 08:12 GMT (UK) »
Morning Neil, you're the only Brown I remember :). Myself Gary and Glenn live in the village and Richard is moving in at sometime in the near future.

Some more names are Ivan Barton and Glynn Manning, Susan and John Allen, Dennis Grant, Mark Rainbird (he's in Australia now).

Some I still see around and some I don't as they've escaped village life :).I now live only four doors away from where I grew up.

All the best.

Offline SUFFOLK BOY

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Saturday 11 November 17 10:07 GMT (UK) »
Hi Yes that's me :)living in Mildenhall,yes remember all those names good memory for an old man ;D Will send you this remember these from Riverside.I am third row down from the left top with black blazer on next to Gary Sinnott.

Offline Tud1

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Saturday 11 November 17 12:02 GMT (UK) »
I'm in that section of the photo as well, second row down. I still have that whole school photo 42 years ago now time flies.