Author Topic: Edward LAMBERT,born 1837, Bury, Lancashire  (Read 77 times)

Offline BAC3

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Edward LAMBERT,born 1837, Bury, Lancashire
« on: Tuesday 14 November 17 16:15 GMT (UK) »
Hello,

I understand Edward LAMBERT married Mary Ann MARTIN according to an Ancestry citation of an entry in the Quebec, Canada, Vital and Church Records (Drouin Collection), 1621-1968. Sadly, my subscription is not "Worldwide" and consequently I cannot access the link.

I wonder if someone could help in this direction and confirm some of the details.   At the time of the marriage Edward LAMBERT was a serving soldier with the 2nd Battalion, 7 Regiment Royal Fusiliers and Mary Ann MARTIN, born 1843, Edinburgh, Scotland.

Thank you for your help.

BAC3

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline *Sandra*

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Hugs............
    • View Profile
Re: Edward LAMBERT,born 1837, Bury, Lancashire
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 14 November 17 16:26 GMT (UK) »

Hope this helps.

Sandra

"We search for information, but the burden of proof is always with the thread owner"

Census information is Crown Copyright  http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

British Census copyright The National Archives; Canadian Census copyright Library and Archives Canada

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline BAC3

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday 14 November 17 16:40 GMT (UK) »
Sandra,

Thank you so much........it will test my deciphering skills but from an initial scan there is more information than I could have possibly wished for.

Thank you once again,

Tony

Offline *Sandra*

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Hugs............
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday 14 November 17 16:49 GMT (UK) »

You're very welcome. Pleased to have helped.

Regards
Sandra  ;D
"We search for information, but the burden of proof is always with the thread owner"

Census information is Crown Copyright  http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

British Census copyright The National Archives; Canadian Census copyright Library and Archives Canada