Author Topic: Mozilla Quantum  (Read 2421 times)

Offline LizzieW

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • I'm nearer to finding out who you are thanks DNA
    • View Profile
Re: Mozilla Quantum
« Reply #18 on: Sunday 19 November 17 09:42 GMT (UK) »
Sorry Gadget, if you click on that one, it too isn't compatible with Quantum.

I do use Thunderbird, so I've just added a few things for the coming week to see how it works.

When I did download Quantum, where I have tabs already loaded for various websites I use frequently, the headings are now so small that I can't see them and the one I have open has a tiny wheel which just goes round and round and round.  How do you stop that and how do you increase the size of the tabs.

Offline Gadget

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Sunday 19 November 17 09:48 GMT (UK) »
Mine are fine on my laptop but if you go to Tools - Options and scroll down to Language and Appearance - Font on the General page, they might increase but probably it will make all the text bigger - like Ctr +

Census &  BMD information Crown Copyright www.nationalarchives.gov.uk and GROS - www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk

***Restorers - Please do not use my restores without my permission. Thanks***

Offline LizzieW

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Sunday 19 November 17 13:52 GMT (UK) »
Yes, I'm sure it will probably make the text bigger, which I don't need.  Also I do I stop the annoying little wheel from going round and round and round ad infinitum, even when the page has fully loaded.  Personally I hope there are enough other people contacting Mozilla who are not happy with the new Quantum and that they get all the hiccoughs ironed out soon.

Offline hallmark

• ~
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Sunday 19 November 17 14:11 GMT (UK) »
Yes, I'm sure it will probably make the text bigger, which I don't need.  Also I do I stop the annoying little wheel from going round and round and round ad infinitum, even when the page has fully loaded.  Personally I hope there are enough other people contacting Mozilla who are not happy with the new Quantum and that they get all the hiccoughs ironed out soon.

It's probably just a setting you have, maybe you haven't it set to all its defaults.

You probably also have Firefox Installer and a few stubs from Firefox downloaded, just delete Firefox Installer to stop it installing!
Give a man a record and you feed him for a day.
Teach a man to research, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Offline LizzieW

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Sunday 19 November 17 14:32 GMT (UK) »
I can't find the page you suggest I go to and tick all options, where do I find it?