Author Topic: Mozilla Quantum  (Read 1154 times)

Offline LizzieW

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Mozilla Quantum
« Reply #18 on: Sunday 19 November 17 09:42 GMT (UK) »
Sorry Gadget, if you click on that one, it too isn't compatible with Quantum.

I do use Thunderbird, so I've just added a few things for the coming week to see how it works.

When I did download Quantum, where I have tabs already loaded for various websites I use frequently, the headings are now so small that I can't see them and the one I have open has a tiny wheel which just goes round and round and round.  How do you stop that and how do you increase the size of the tabs.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Gadget

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Sunday 19 November 17 09:48 GMT (UK) »
Mine are fine on my laptop but if you go to Tools - Options and scroll down to Language and Appearance - Font on the General page, they might increase but probably it will make all the text bigger - like Ctr +

Census &  BMD information Crown Copyright www.nationalarchives.gov.uk and GROS - www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline LizzieW

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Sunday 19 November 17 13:52 GMT (UK) »
Yes, I'm sure it will probably make the text bigger, which I don't need.  Also I do I stop the annoying little wheel from going round and round and round ad infinitum, even when the page has fully loaded.  Personally I hope there are enough other people contacting Mozilla who are not happy with the new Quantum and that they get all the hiccoughs ironed out soon.

Online hallmark

• -
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Sunday 19 November 17 14:11 GMT (UK) »
Yes, I'm sure it will probably make the text bigger, which I don't need.  Also I do I stop the annoying little wheel from going round and round and round ad infinitum, even when the page has fully loaded.  Personally I hope there are enough other people contacting Mozilla who are not happy with the new Quantum and that they get all the hiccoughs ironed out soon.

It's probably just a setting you have, maybe you haven't it set to all its defaults.

You probably also have Firefox Installer and a few stubs from Firefox downloaded, just delete Firefox Installer to stop it installing!

Offline LizzieW

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Sunday 19 November 17 14:32 GMT (UK) »
I can't find the page you suggest I go to and tick all options, where do I find it?