Author Topic: Frank Ripley Pearson born 1931  (Read 753 times)

Offline frian

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Frank Ripley Pearson born 1931
« Reply #9 on: Sunday 19 November 17 19:00 GMT (UK) »
Thanks for this suggestion. i hadn't considered it.  Certainly there is no MI for her in Arnside cemetery though there is for TA Pearson and his (second?) wife.

I'll keep looking... the obvious thing would be to spend 10, or whatever it is, and order a copy of Frank Ripley Pearson's birth certificate - which would tell me for definite the names of his parents.  Next time I'm in the NW I'll go to see the Arnside Baptism Register at the Kendal archives, and hope to find him there.
Ian

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Online sarah

• Administrator
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • RootsChat Co-Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Monday 20 November 17 09:55 GMT (UK) »
The fact that he's been found in the 1939 Register suggests he must be deceased.
My two neighbours appear in the 1939 register and are very much live and kicking Avm, we can never assume these things.
For Help on how to post an Image on RootsChat
http://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php?topic=459330.0

If you have been helped on RootsChat be sure to spread the word!

UK Census info. Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Online dawnsh

• Global Moderator
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Thursday 23 November 17 13:24 GMT (UK) »
I have asked FindMyPast about this record and it has been opened as it matched a death index record not receipt of a certificate.

I can check the death indexes next week to find out when the entry was made.
Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Sherry-Paddington & Marylebone,
Longhurst-Ealing & Capel, Abinger, Ewhurst & Ockley,
Chandler-Chelsea