Poll

my grandad

my family
1 (100%)
my family
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: robert edward foreman  (Read 5027 times)

Offline kirsty.foreman

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
Re: robert edward foreman
« Reply #27 on: Friday 13 July 18 12:25 BST (UK) »

hi I would like to know where my great great grandfather Robert Edward foreman and great great grandmother Mary Ellen fillingham camed from and weather or not if they had any siblings and what they did for a living. I no my great great grandmother Mary married my great great grandfather Robert Edward foreman but I don't no where or when they got married or when they was born and died so I'm stuck on that as I have tried searching through the website.

Yes you do. It's been covered before. See reply number 8.
You've also been told that no more can be done until you provide information from certificates.
Not just by me, others too.
yeah I saw earlier lol

Offline kirsty.foreman

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: Wednesday 02 December 20 11:32 GMT (UK) »
Hi can someone please help me I can't seem to find my great nans siblings names I'm aware she had brothers and sister I just don't no there names.
My great nan was Florence Amy gilham born 19th August 1908 Notting Hill London I think she died 4th of November 1993 she was married to great grandad George ridge Hamerton who was born 26 October 1901 bermondsey London and died 1st October 1981 Chiswick

Offline kirsty.foreman

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Wednesday 02 December 20 11:34 GMT (UK) »
Hi can someone please help me I can't seem to find my great nans siblings names I'm aware she had brothers and sister I just don't no there names.
My great nan was Florence Amy gilham born 19th August 1908 Notting Hill London I think she died 4th of November 1993 she was married to great grandad George ridge Hamerton who was born 26 October 1901 bermondsey London and died 1st October 1981 Chiswick

My great nan Florence Amy gilham mother surname was file.

Offline PaulineJ

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: Wednesday 02 December 20 12:20 GMT (UK) »
All census look up transcriptions are Crown Copyright http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/
======================================
We are not a search engine. We are human beings.