Author Topic: John Russell & Marie Bergeron  (Read 1935 times)

Offline myself1

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: John Russell & Marie Bergeron
« Reply #9 on: Monday 27 November 17 05:46 GMT (UK) »
Pierre Bergeron and Genevieve Potvin were married on 4th,Feb,1771 in Berthierville,Province of Qubec.
Pierre Bergeron born on 7,Oct,1745 in Contrecoeur,Vercheres,Canada,Nouvelle-France died on 9 of March,1823 in Bonaventure Quebec.
Genevieve Potvin born on 2,Sept,1750 in Montreal Quebec died 14,Sept,1827 in Bonaventure Quebec. daughter of Simon Paquereau Potvin & Marie-Francoise Hardouin.

their daughter Marie Josephte Bergeron was born June,25,1777 in Maramichi New Brunswick and baptized about 1783 in Quebec.

Seems there is a lot of info on the parents of Marie Josephte Bergeron born June,25,1777 , Seems strange that can not find any info on her marriage to John Russell .
MarieJjosephte Bergeron and her husband John Russell their 7 children that we know about were all born in Bonaventure Quebec.

Is this Carleton New Brunswick ? or is there a Carleton in Quebec ?

Offline polarbear

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Monday 27 November 17 13:55 GMT (UK) »
Carleton, Bonaventure County, Quebec....so in the general vicinity of other parishes connected to the family.

PB
We search for information but it is up to the thread owner to verify that it is correct.

British Census copyright The National Archives; Canadian Census copyright Library and Archives Canada

Offline polarbear

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Thursday 11 April 19 00:41 BST (UK) »
Hello again.

I have just been reading through this older thread and have realized that I appear to have made a wee slip of the finger when I typed in some dates.

Pierre and Genevieve's marriage should, of course, read 1771; Marie Marguerite's birth and baptism should read 1795; and Marie Rosalie's death should read 1798.

My sincere apologies.

Polarbear

Added: I have linked this thread to the original poster's new thread.
We search for information but it is up to the thread owner to verify that it is correct.

British Census copyright The National Archives; Canadian Census copyright Library and Archives Canada