Author Topic: Census Search  (Read 817 times)

Offline KiwiHugh

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Census Search
« Reply #18 on: Friday 24 November 17 19:14 GMT (UK) »
Morning folks. Feeling a little bleary after 5 hours sleep. Wow I am going to have fun getting from Richard Bethell who married June Baverstock Abraham. Time for a coffee. Thank you all.
But I now know where that Slingsby name came from  ;D
Not looking good. Peerage runs out at Thomas B of Bradford on Avon deceased 1755.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline KiwiHugh

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Friday 24 November 17 21:07 GMT (UK) »
 ;D Problem sorted. Introducing "Several Generations Bethell"  ::) :o

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline trish1120

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Happy me
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Saturday 25 November 17 02:56 GMT (UK) »
If you go to Familysearch.Org and enter;
Walter Bethel birth Yorkshire.

At the bottom of the page is a submitted Tree.

Looks well researched to me :)
All Census Look Ups Are Crown Copyright from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Cummins, Miskelly(IRELAND + NZ) ,Leggett (SFK + NFK ENGLAND + NZ),Purdy ( NBL ENGLAND + NZ ), Shaw YKS, LANCs + NZ), Holdsworth(LINCS +LANCS + NZ), Moloney, Dean, Fitzpatrick, ( County Down,IRE) Newby(NBL.ENG, Costello(IRE), Ivers, Murray(IRE),Reay(NBL.ENG) Reid (BERW.SCOTLAND)

Offline KiwiHugh

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Saturday 25 November 17 03:25 GMT (UK) »
Thanks. It confirms my head count of six sons for Sir Walter. I think I may be stuck with my " No 8 Wire" solution to linking him to Lord Westbury's Grandfather who died in 1755. When I say cuzzies, they are 4th cuzzies, and seem reluctant over contact. The Cook Strait was a huge devider of families pre the internet.