Author Topic: The word/name Baiddey  (Read 2162 times)

Offline sleckie

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: The word/name Baiddey
« Reply #18 on: Sunday 10 December 17 02:13 GMT (UK) »
wow I would call you an expert. I have been doing this on and off since 2006. Haven't done much for the past 12 months and am only just getting back into it. My links to the Hawkesbury are through Mary's husband David, his father Robert was a convict who arrived on the Florentia in 1828. Robert married Sarah Brown whose father David arrived as a convict on the Pitt in 1792.
Cheers

Offline majm

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • NSW 1806 Bowman Flag Ecce signum.
    • View Profile
Re: The word/name Baiddey
« Reply #19 on: Sunday 10 December 17 06:22 GMT (UK) »
Nope, Experts are drips under pressure.     I am NSW centric.  My first migrant ancestors arrived in NSW in the 1790s.  I have ancestors who came under sentence of a criminal court, others who came as part of garrison forces and others who came free as Missionaries. Then there are others who came free intending to fleece the general population, while there are some who arrived suffering gold fever, and some who were Bounty immigrants, or Assisted in some way to get here. 

JM
The information in my posts is provided for academic and non-commercial research purposes. 
Random Acts of Kindness Given Freely are never Worthless for they are Priceless.
Qui scit et non docet.    Qui docet et non vivit.    Qui nescit et non interrogat.   
All Census Look Ups Are Crown Copyright from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
I do not have a face book or a twitter account.