Author Topic: Germany - Franz Joseph SONNET  (Read 360 times)

Offline makentrax

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Germany - Franz Joseph SONNET
« on: Thursday 30 November 17 05:26 GMT (UK) »
Hi

I am trying to find the details of my 3rd great grandfather's parents. His name was Franz Joseph SONNET born 1784 and died 18 June, 1831 in Hamburg, Germany. I have this information on Franz so far UR 19, Bernkastel Wittlich, Rhein Land, Pfaiz,  Germany. I am aware of Franz having one child Johan Carl Wilhelm Sonnet 1824 -1871.
Any information would be valued

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline garstonite

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
oakes,liverpool..neston..backford..poulton cum spittal(bebington)middlewich,cheshire......   sacht,helgoland  .......merrick,herefordshire adams,shropshire...tipping..ellis..  jones,garston,liverpool..hartley.dunham massey..barker. salford

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Svenja

• RootsChat Senior
  • Kreszentia Beinberger
    • View Profile
Re: Germany - Franz Joseph SONNET
« Reply #2 on: Friday 01 December 17 22:41 GMT (UK) »
Hi

For Genealogy Researches in Hamburg (State Archives of Hamburg)
http://www.hamburg.de/bkm/familienforschung/4307636/tipps-fuer-die-familienforschung/

For Genealogy Researches in Rheinland-Pfalz (Personenstandsarchiv)
https://www.landeshauptarchiv.de/unser-auftrag/personenstandsarchiv-rheinland-pfalz/

Regards
Svenja
Switzerland + USA: Iten, Letter, Schwager
Germany/Bavaria: Beinberger, Schleich, Pracht/Bracht
Germany/Franken: Weidner, Reuss, Beifuss, Trenkert
I can read and write German, English and French.
I can translate from Italian and Latin to the above languages.