Author Topic: Cecil Stinson and Eva osborne  (Read 1356 times)

Offline Danone

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Cecil Stinson and Eva osborne
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday 09 January 18 12:04 GMT (UK) »
Hi heywood
Elsie was Sara page not b page she married lakin Stinson they had had Florence Martha Stinson she married John Howard Birkenhead .steve

Online heywood

• RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday 09 January 18 12:16 GMT (UK) »
Hi heywood
Elsie was Sara page not b page she married lakin Stinson they had had Florence Martha Stinson she married John Howard Birkenhead .steve

I was just going from the published indexes. I have looked at the image and although it is blurred it does look like ‘S’ - you are correct  :)
Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline Danone

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Wednesday 17 January 18 01:45 GMT (UK) »
Hi
Steve
Thanks so much I hope you will except my apologies for not speaking have been sleeping down stairs on the settee for about two weeks please don't be angry I will do better when I am able I was due to start at a charity shop now have had to put this back .i had to stop going slimming class as well

Offline Danone

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Sunday 21 January 18 22:20 GMT (UK) »
Hi heywood
Sorry I haven't done much have had a real bad time I'm still waiting to go into hospital my dog pulled me over in the snow last month hit my back and hip but have no feeling in my left leg at all and down the out side felt the most have been sleeping down stairs left my iPad here in the bedroom I'm still no better getting realy down and want this over .any way thanks for letting me known sorry if I have upset people wasn't meant spent two weeks on the settee not even been going out since new year didn't want to eat or drink since found out I have lost more weight with not been eating much was 18 stone now 17.13started back to weight class last Monday but didn't realy want to be there weighed in came home wish this over and my feeling was back .doctor says it could be a long battle I hope not the loss I have is from the knee right up the thigh to were the hip starts if this doesn't come back I'd rather lose the leg .
Ste

Online heywood

• RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Sunday 21 January 18 22:46 GMT (UK) »
Ste,
Oh dear what a mess for you. I do hope you are on the mend soon. I was only correcting myself anyway. ;)

All good wishes.

Heywood
Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline Danone

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Friday 26 January 18 11:19 GMT (UK) »
Hi guys
Thanks so much sorry I haven't been on for a while I'm in a mess at the moment after a accident on snow left leg sort of paraylised trying to sort it waiting for hospital apoinment but not heard yet.
Any way thanks a lot for every thing you have sent having to sleep down stairs .
Steve