Author Topic: Marion Klus  (Read 90 times)

Offline Indaloman

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
Marion Klus
« on: Wednesday 06 December 17 12:53 GMT (UK) »
Marion was born Apr 1952 East Ham London, She migrated to South Africa (date unknown), she married a nephew of Christian Barnard, heart transplant pioneer, name unknown, she was killed in a car crash circa 1987. She was a relative of mine. Any help would be appreciated.
Knight (Nottingham & Hants) Hancock, (Kent) , Hancox (Warwickshire), Linneys (Hants) Brothers (Langford, Beds,East London), Bridgers (East London)

Other restorers please feel free to use my work if wished

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline gmauchan

• RootsChat Senior
  • Eliza Warr c 1900 Found her she lied about her age
    • View Profile
Re: Marion Klus
« Reply #1 on: Saturday 09 December 17 07:39 GMT (UK) »
From Gendatabase.com (extracts of Government Gazettes)
Marion Barnard nee Klus DOB 05/01/1952
                                    DOD 12/01/1987 Johannesburg
                                    cause: Miscellaneous Injuries
Spouse name: Lionel Patrick Barnard
Married 23/12/1981

It does not give where they were married
There is an immigration record for her but I don't have access to that information. You can subscribe for $9 for 1 day to access it - not sure it'll give you anything other than the date she immigrated.
WARR, MAUCHAN, GOWANS,Guest,Whitcomb. Taute, Webb,Pascual

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Indaloman

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Marion Klus
« Reply #2 on: Saturday 09 December 17 09:42 GMT (UK) »
Thank you so much for all this information.
Knight (Nottingham & Hants) Hancock, (Kent) , Hancox (Warwickshire), Linneys (Hants) Brothers (Langford, Beds,East London), Bridgers (East London)

Other restorers please feel free to use my work if wished