Author Topic: Looking for Nellie TAYLOR b 1908 Tarong dau of James TAYLOR & Muriel PARSONS  (Read 669 times)

Offline Westy11

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Looking for Nellie TAYLOR b 1908 Tarong dau of James TAYLOR & Muriel PARSONS
« on: Saturday 09 December 17 01:25 GMT (UK) »
Very little information to go on at the moment but what I know to date is that Nellie was born 9 Apr 1908 at Tarong where her parents James Taylor & Muriel PARSONS had a selection. 

I have been tracking James & Muriel and Nellie in the hope of finding Nellie or a period at which she no longer appears.

1930 Nellie appears on the electoral roll [ER] at Tarong Rd, Nanango as do her parents James & Muriel. 

I have been unable to find a definite marriage for Nellie  however a strong possibility is Alexander Wright Pool in Apr 1931 however no death up to 1987 that would enable me to confirm the marriage is the correct one.

There are ER records for Alexander & Nellie up to 1959 in Nanango.  Alexanders parents are buried at Nanango but no burial for Nellie nor Alexander to assist with confirmation.

Not sure where else to look. :-\

Westy

Offline majm

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • NSW 1806 Bowman Flag Ecce signum.
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for Nellie TAYLOR b 1908 Tarong dau of James TAYLOR & Muriel PARSONS
« Reply #1 on: Saturday 09 December 17 02:04 GMT (UK) »
Do you have copy of the 1931 marriage?  It should give you sufficient info to confirm or eliminate the bride from your quest.

JM
The information in my posts is provided for academic and non-commercial research purposes. 
Random Acts of Kindness Given Freely are never Worthless for they are Priceless.
Qui scit et non docet.    Qui docet et non vivit.    Qui nescit et non interrogat.   
All Census Look Ups Are Crown Copyright from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
I do not have a face book or a twitter account.

Offline Westy11

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for Nellie TAYLOR b 1908 Tarong dau of James TAYLOR & Muriel PARSONS
« Reply #2 on: Saturday 09 December 17 02:06 GMT (UK) »
No I havent unfortunately.  I know that would be an easy answer but the costs mount up significantly. :(

Westy

Offline majm

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Saturday 09 December 17 02:08 GMT (UK) »
Au $21.40 and downloadable immediately from Qld BDM  :)

JM
The information in my posts is provided for academic and non-commercial research purposes. 
Random Acts of Kindness Given Freely are never Worthless for they are Priceless.
Qui scit et non docet.    Qui docet et non vivit.    Qui nescit et non interrogat.   

Offline Westy11

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Saturday 09 December 17 02:14 GMT (UK) »
Yes MAJM totally know this and the temptation is great. ;D     But [isn't there always a but] I have spent a little more than $200 on such temptations over the last week and Christmas is coming and Mary Christmas must be prepared.  ::)

So I shall have to forgo the pleasure.

Have just located Nellie & Alexander Wright Pool at Taabinga Cemetery which is close to Nanango.  Unfortunately no mention of family on the headstone/memorial.

Westy

Offline majm

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Saturday 09 December 17 02:21 GMT (UK) »
Have just located Nellie & Alexander Wright Pool at Taabinga Cemetery which is close to Nanango.  Unfortunately no mention of family on the headstone/memorial.

Westy

Taabinga Cemetery.
https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/184052951/nellie-pool  15 Oct 2002, aged 94 years
https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/184052950/alexander-wright-pool  4 Oct 1995 aged 91 years

JM

Offline Westy11

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Saturday 09 December 17 02:57 GMT (UK) »
Good site isn't it.

Offline majm

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Saturday 09 December 17 02:58 GMT (UK) »
correct age for your Nellie  :)

JM

Offline Westy11

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Saturday 09 December 17 06:29 GMT (UK) »
Yes I agree and its very promising.