Author Topic: Please could colour be added to last photo of Eliza Simpson  (Read 2421 times)

Offline Treetotal

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Please could colour be added to last photo of Eliza Simpson
« Reply #18 on: Thursday 28 December 17 23:49 GMT (UK) »
Erm.....I will rephrase that to...A photo dating service  ;D ;D
Is that better Andy.
Carol
CAPES Hull. KIRK  Leeds, Hull. JONES  Wales,  Lancashire. CARROLL Ireland, Lancashire, U.S.A. BROUGHTON Leicester, Goole, Hull BORRILL  Lincolnshire, Durham, Hull. GROOM  Wishbech, Hull. ANTHONY St. John's Nfld. BUCKNALL Lincolnshire, Hull. BUTT Harbour Grace, Newfoundland. PARSONS  Western Bay, Newfoundland. MONAGHAN  Ireland, U.S.A. PERRY Cheshire, Liverpool.

RESTORERS:PLEASE DO NOT USE MY RESTORES WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION - THANK YOU

Offline River Tyne Lass

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Friday 29 December 17 14:13 GMT (UK) »
I agree too that this is the great thing about RootsChat that we each use the resources/skills/knowledge we have available to help each other out for free.

I know I always feel really happy if I can find something like a marriage and save someone the price of ordering a certificate or to do a look up at the library, etc for free. 

I have always felt very grateful to those who have helped me for free on here too.  They say the best things in life are free and that is precisely why RootsChat is so popular and fantastic!  Long may this continue too! :) :D :)

Mind you, I didn't realise there was a free dating service on here too.  Carol obviously knows s lot more about RootsChat features than the rest of us! ;) ;D ;D :D

Conroy, Fitzpatrick, Watson, Miller, Davis/Davies, Brown, Senior, Dodds, Grieveson, Gamesby, Simpson, Rose, Gilboy, Malloy, Dalton, Young, Saint, Anderson, Allen, McKetterick, McCabe, Drummond, Parkinson, Armstrong, McCarroll, Innes, Marshall, Atkinson, Glendinning, Fenwick, Bonner

Offline chinakay

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Our housegoof
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Saturday 30 December 17 18:44 GMT (UK) »
Erm.....I will rephrase that to...A photo dating service  ;D ;D

Nah...I liked it better the first time around  ;D ;D
Moore/Paterson~Montreal
Moore/Addison~New Brunswick
Jubb/Kerr~Mirfield~Halifax~Moffatt
Williams~Dolwyddelan