Author Topic: Happy Christmas  (Read 528 times)

Online jaybelnz

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • My Runaway Bride! Thanks to Paula Too!
    • View Profile
    • Shamrock, Rose & Thistle - seriously out of date!
Re: Happy Christmas
« Reply #18 on: Monday 25 December 17 08:57 GMT (UK) »
Paula, you did a wonderful restore for me several years ago!  From a very small b & w  faded old photo, you turned my great grandmother into a dear little old lady, who in her early years had eloped with my great grandfather, and I'm very proud to use her in my Avatar!   I swap her around occasionally with your restore of my great grandfather, his photo was taken at a fairly young age, and he was only 39 when he died! 

I have had a multitude of photos restored on this board over the years, by many different, and such very talented kind people, and I will always be so grateful that they share their skills and gift us with beautiful photos.  Thanks to you all!   :) :)🌹🌹🌹

My Christmas Day is almost over in NZ, and I'm about to go to bed, those of you in the Northern Hemisphere are just beginning yours!   Have a wonderful Christmas and a safe, happy & healthy 2018!!!🎅🎅🌺
"We analyse the evidence to draw a conclusion. The better the sources and information, the stronger the evidence, which leads to a reliable conclusion!" Census information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk.

MATHEWS, Ireland, England, USA & Canada, NZ
FLEMING,   Ireland
DUNNELL,  England
PAULSON,  England
DOUGLAS, Scotland, Ireland, NZ
WALKER,   Scotland
WATSON,  England, Ayrshire, Scotland, NZ
McAUGHTRIE, Ayrshire, Scotland, NZ
MASON,     Scotland, England, NZ
& Connections

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.