Author Topic: SEAX - What's the date of the first marriage register entry please?  (Read 970 times)

Offline smudwhisk

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Whiskey (1997-2018)
    • View Profile
SEAX - What's the date of the first marriage register entry please?
« on: Sunday 24 December 17 01:19 GMT (UK) »
Could anyone with a current SEAX subscription possibly have a look and let me know what the date is of the first entry in the Plaistow St Mary Register of Marriages 1904-8 D/P 597/1/38 please?

I've a copy of a 1904 marriage for which I'm trying to correctly cite the source but when I downloaded the entry I didn't note which of the two marriage registers covering 1904 it came from.

If anyone could have a quick look and let me know, I'd be grateful.

Thanks

Nicola
(KENT) Lingwell, Rayment (BUCKS) Read, Hutchins (SRY) Costin, Westbrook (DOR) Gibbs, Goreing (DUR) Green (ESX) Rudland, Malden, Rouse, Boosey (FIFE) Foulis, Russell (NFK) Johnson, Farthing, Purdy, Barsham (GLOS) Collett, Morris, Freebury, May, Kirkman (HERTS) Winchester, Linford (NORTHANTS) Bird, Brimley, Chater, Wilford, Read, Chapman, Jeys, Marston, Lumley (WILTS) Arden, Whatley, Batson, Gleed, Greenhill (SOM) Coombs, Watkins (RUT) Stafford (BERKS) Sansom, Angel, Young, Stratton, Weeks, Day

Offline Lady Di

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: SEAX - What's the date of the first marriage register entry please?
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 24 December 17 06:23 GMT (UK) »
Dec 26 - one and only for that year. All prior marriages on the first PR's.

Hope that makes sense  :D

Happy holidays
Census information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline smudwhisk

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Whiskey (1997-2018)
    • View Profile
Re: SEAX - What's the date of the first marriage register entry please?
« Reply #2 on: Sunday 24 December 17 07:05 GMT (UK) »
Very many thanks Lady Di, much appreciated. :)

Happy Holidays!
(KENT) Lingwell, Rayment (BUCKS) Read, Hutchins (SRY) Costin, Westbrook (DOR) Gibbs, Goreing (DUR) Green (ESX) Rudland, Malden, Rouse, Boosey (FIFE) Foulis, Russell (NFK) Johnson, Farthing, Purdy, Barsham (GLOS) Collett, Morris, Freebury, May, Kirkman (HERTS) Winchester, Linford (NORTHANTS) Bird, Brimley, Chater, Wilford, Read, Chapman, Jeys, Marston, Lumley (WILTS) Arden, Whatley, Batson, Gleed, Greenhill (SOM) Coombs, Watkins (RUT) Stafford (BERKS) Sansom, Angel, Young, Stratton, Weeks, Day