Author Topic: Carter Family BATH BITTON BRISTOL WALES SOMERSET WW1 WW2  (Read 934 times)

Offline orderofthecarter

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Carter Family BATH BITTON BRISTOL WALES SOMERSET WW1 WW2
« on: Sunday 24 December 17 16:36 GMT (UK) »
By Order Of The Carter,

Hi, I have been researching the Carter Family tree for many years,and now have a Carter Vault,
but need help / advice  on a few names in the family tree,

Please get in touch with Me, if you have any info. no matter how big or small,
names of interest, but would like to know what you have,

Carter

William , Percy, Bill, Issac, Isaac, Martha. Dave, all and any
areas of interests include, BITTON, WARMLEY, BEACH, BATH, LONGWELLSGREEN, BRISTOL, WALES, SOMERSET, PAULTON  and more

This is a project that has taken many years of research, and the finding are very interesting, yes this is my family tree,
we have a name for this project, BY Order Of The Carter,

please get in touch, no matter what time. date or year that you see this message,

Regards
N  D  Carter
Carter

Offline JACK GEE

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Carter Family BATH BITTON BRISTOL WALES SOMERSET WW1 WW2
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 02 August 18 08:33 BST (UK) »
Hello Order of Carter [N Carter] - your area of research crosses over from mine - namely Wales, Gloucestershire and Somerset. If any of these names come in as spouses of your carter i am happy to chat. Cecil, Saysell, Harris, Webb, Word, Howells, Parry, Gilbert, Ford, Edwards, Thomas, Cox, Gingell, Britton and Osman.

Cheers
Jack Gee
CECIL - DNA, GILBERT-ShirehamptonEng-Vic/Australia,HERWEG-WoltwiescheGERmany-Vic/Aust,CREIGHTON-Donegal-NI,Gosforth/CumbriaEng-Vic/Aust,MCCLURE-Cloghroe/KillynureDonegal NI,Vic/Aust,PATULLO-StMadoesPerthshire-Vic/Aust,NICHOLAS-Nth CheritonEng/Vic Aust,COX-ShirehamptonEng,FORD-MidsomerNortonEng,THOMAS-Pilton/Devon,EDWARDS-Bristol/Eng,BOND-Norfolk,NAU-Germany,SINGLETON-MuncasterEng,LADLAY-GosforthEng,JOHNSTONE-BalmerinoFife, TEMPLE-StranorlarNI,CRAIGIE,HALL,HANNAM,GINGELL,HALE,OSMAN,HARVEY,ALLEN.

Offline orderofthecarter

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Carter Family BATH BITTON BRISTOL WALES SOMERSET WW1 WW2
« Reply #2 on: Sunday 14 October 18 15:34 BST (UK) »
Hello,
I have been researching, and there are some matching name links, would like to know more, also have information to share , for which we could research and find out more,
Nathan Carter
Carter