Author Topic: Patrick Brady Emma Phillips  (Read 409 times)

Offline Lucy2

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Patrick Brady Emma Phillips
« Reply #18 on: Thursday 28 December 17 20:35 GMT (UK) »
Hi Linda

Just to save trawling through the microfiche,  ::)   ...  I would really recommend that you try to obtain info from the Funeral Director who took care of Glen Barry HOGAN (2012).  (See link in my earlier post @ Reply # 15). 
It was of course just five years ago, so they may be able to provide you with a copy of his death notice which would give the most up-to-date information on his immediate family.

If you want to send me a personal message (PM), I can give you the names of the possible children I found earlier.   [Not able to post those details here in this thread as it breaches RootsChat's policy on naming possibly-living persons. ]

~  Lu

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Lucy2

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Thursday 28 December 17 20:52 GMT (UK) »
Linda ... It's very probable that Alma and George Sylvester HOGAN had other children, however I was only able to find one "possible" (Glen Barry), who was residing with them.

And here too are the records > from "Cremations at Wanganui" (@ ancestry.com) > for Alma and George S. HOGAN.
I can't see these cremation records on the Wanganui (Whanganui) Cemetery website.

HOGAN - George Sylvester - 372 Wellington road, Marton - married - 67 years - died 19 May 1966 - scat. (abbrev. for "ashes scattered" ? ) :

HOGAN - Alma - 372 Wellington Road, Marton - widow - 75 years - d. 3 June 1980 - Ashes to FD.  :

~  Lu

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Lucy2

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Thursday 28 December 17 22:32 GMT (UK) »
Further to request from Lindybnz - some information - re: probable HOGAN and BRADY children - has been sent via PM.

~  Lu